WARNING: Most probiotic supplements have been independently tested.
Some contain bacteria strains that have never been analyzed at all.
Others contain strains that have only been tested by the company that manufactures them. (That’s about as objective as the fox saying the hen house is secure…)
* Will you trust your health to a product containing elements that have NEVER been looked at by independant scientists?
The 4 Most Thoroughly
Researched Probiotic Strains
There are literally thousands – perhaps millions – of different strains of probiotics. New ones are introduced all the time. It could be that they will one day be proven to be extremely beneficial. Then again they could prove to be harmful. We just don’t know until research is done.
Meanwhile, 4 strains have consistently shown themselves beneficial to your health time and again. Better yet, some of them have been shown to benefit more than just your digestive system. They are:
Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1
- Production of B vitamins, particularly folic acid and B12
- Inhibits the growth of no fewer than 23 toxin producing microorganisms
- Enhances calcium metabolism
- Reduces serum cholesterol levels
- Boosts immunity by helping build and strengthen antibodies
- Helps alleviate dermatitis and other skin disorders
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Reduce blood pressure
- Help you sleep better and longer
- Increase Calcium absorption, strengthen bones and help prevent bone loss
- Combat arterial stiffness, a leading cause of heart attacks and strokes
- Builds a superior immune system
- Combats intestinal tract illnesses
- Helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections
- NEW: A 2011 study found LH lessened the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Minimize the effect of allergies
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Combat and possibly prevent colon cancer
Due to the solid amount of research that’s been done on these 4 strains, we recommend you stick to supplements that contain only them for the time being.
What About Yogurt?
Well despite what the famous actress says in the commercials, yogurt is not the best source of probiotics.
A 2011 study conducted at Washington University in St. Louis found that probiotics administered in yogurt did not alter the population structure of gut microbes at all.
So the expensive yogurt the actress has been selling is just that – expensive yogurt.
Rag-Tag Research Geek Recommendation
Beyond sticking with the 4 documented strains above, there are few more things you need to keep in mind when looking for a probiotic supplement:
First off, stay away from products that contain only one strain of bacteria. Even a great single strain can only have limited impact.
Second, avoid products with too many or too few units per capsule. Around a billion of each strain is good. More can mean a lot of discomfort in the beginning and less means less impact.
- Lactobacillus Helveticus
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium Longum
In fact, it’s the only product we know of that contains these 4 strains and nothing more.
Has This Information Helped You?
Before we tell you a few places where you can get Encompass™, we’d just like to say that if this information has been helpful to you, you can get a lot more by becoming a member. In addition to cool benefits, membership helps make sure this site stays up and running to help as many people as possible.
So as we said we wholeheartedly recommend you choose Encompass Probiotics™. But since we don’t sell anything on this site, the question is…
??? Where To Get It ???
More and more retailers carry Encompass Probiotics™ every day. You can find several of them by searching Google, plus we’ve listed a few of our favorites below.
1. StillSmilin.com — relative newcomer, they are attracting customers with very low trial prices and automatic monthly shipments. This is a perfect service for people serious about staying healthy, long term, and that’s exactly what we are all about, so we wholeheartedly support what they are building!
Get Encompass Probiotic™ from StillSmilin.com
2. Amazon.com — perhaps the largest retailer online. Is there anything they don’t sell?
Get Encompass Probiotic™ from Amazon.com
3. aProvenProduct — Sells all the products we recommend and has the best customer service anywhere.
Get Encompass Probiotic™ from aProvenProduct.com